Monday, October 12, 2009

Soup Spoon Cafe



Have you been to the Soup Spoon Cafe in Lansing, yet?  If not, you should!  I heard about it from a client, as they were catering a party for her.  She said that they highly recommended A Piece O' Cake for the cake for her party and I thought, I need to check this place out!  I am always so honored when someone gives us such praise, and being a foodie myself, I couldn't wait to try their food!

My mom and I rarely go to lunch.  But on one of the first days of what really felt like Fall we decided to give it a try.  Plus, it was our day off.  :-)  So we headed over to the restaurant and boy were we surprised.  I knew it would be good, but I didn't know it would be this good!  I had the pumpkin soup.  It was absolutely delicious.  It was topped with a bit of whipped cream, which made it even better.  We also had sandwiches, which were amazing, too.  I believe mine was the Chicken Salad Melt.  Yum!  We liked it so much that Mom made the trip from the bakery to the Soup Spoon Cafe during work to bring us all back soup for lunch!  It made our day.  I'm thinking that another trip is in order...maybe you'll see me there at lunchtime today!

Location & Information:
1419 E. Michigan Ave.  Lansing, MI 48912
Just past Sparrow Hospital, if you are headed East on Michigan Ave. on the left hand side.
517-316-2377
www.soupspooncafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment