Thursday, October 29, 2009

March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction



On October 20th A Piece O' Cake participated in the March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction.  We had a wonderful time!  I love food, so being in a room filled with great food to sample was simply amazing!  Unfortunately, I was behind our booth 99% of the time, so I did not get to wander and sample all of the yummy dishes.  But, I was lucky enough to have my Dad and friend bring my mom and me back plates of food!



I was so happy to be placed next to my good friend Denene Vincent, owner and executive chef of Le Chat Gourmet.



I was also lucky to meet up with the owner of Sweetie-licious Pie Pantry in DeWitt, Linda Hundt.  She is super sweet!  And she makes the best pie!



We will definitely be participating again next year.  Our auction package was a birthday party at the bakery.  Below is the description of our prize, maybe next year you will win!

"A Piece O’Cake invites the birthday boy/girl and eight friends to a special birthday party where they will be cake decorators for an afternoon. Your child will have the opportunity to design his or her cake of their dreams and have it ready to enjoy at the party. Each guest will also be given their own individual cake and allowed to create their own masterpieces. Supplies and Lunch will be provided. All you need is to be ready to celebrate and make a piece o’ art."

No comments:

Post a Comment