Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Colonial Bar & Grille



The Colonial Bar belongs to my family.  It is on the corner of Martin Luther King Blvd. and Holmes Rd. in Lansing.  I was there last Wednesday night with my Mom and I happened to have my camera with me.  Wednesday night is the night for Dart League.  My Dad likes us to go watch him!  :-)  I like to go and have dinner with my parents and enjoy a margarita ($2.50 on Wednesdays!) after a long day at the bakery!  It is always an entertaining evening!


Taco Salad and Margarita.

The Colonial Bar was founded by my Grandpa in 1965.  If you stop by at lunchtime you'll certainly see my grandparents sitting in their favorite booth facing the mural of our dogs!


On the far left, Abby (she has passed away) is on the left, Riley is next to her on the right.  Oliver is next to them with the pointy ears.  Paulie is the poodle on the chair and Leo, Grandma and Grandpa's dog who passed away, is the schnauzer on the right.  Fortunately their new dog, Schnapps, is also a schnauzer, so they don't get confused!  We don't know the "bully" in the middle!  :-)


Dart League just ended this past week, so now is the perfect time to join the next one.  If you (or someone you know) have interest in joining just give them a call.  517-882-6132.  You need three people for a team.  Trust me, you'll have fun!









        

3425 South Martin Luther King Blvd.  Lansing, MI 48910
517-882-6132
john@colonialbarandgrille.com  www.colonialbarandgrille.com
Monday-Friday 9:00am-2:00am, Saturday 10:00am-2:00am & Sunday 12:00pm-2:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment