Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bienvenue, encore!

My first post was in July, a bit ambitious for someone in the midst of "wedding season." Fortunately, no one has found the blog yet to see that I've been absent for almost two months!



Another reason I've been reluctant to start this literary adventure is that I have a lot of things that I want to share with you, but would like to do so in an organized manner. The blog started out as a way to show you a behind the scenes look at A Piece O' Cake. But, I also bake at home and want to share that with you, and I love to travel and find new restaurants. Does that mean I need a separate blog for my personal life? I've decided, forget order! I'm just going to share with you anything that inspires me and the things I'm passionate about, with the hope that you enjoy this blog as an extension of my bakery and our website, and also gain some fun tidbits of information along the way. I'm excited to see where this goes and I hope that you enjoy following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment