Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkeys for Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel very blessed.  I love what I do and I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to do it.  I'm especially grateful to be able to do this with my parents.  I am incredibly lucky to have them by my side helping, supporting and encouraging me.  For this I am forever grateful.

This week we've been very busy (another blessing!) and I'm happy to share with your our Thanksgiving creations.  We are so happy that our desserts were a part of so many Thanksgiving celebrations, hopefully making many tummies happy!

Turkey Cupcakes


Process of the Turkey Cakes

Turkey body & platter.

Feathers after being dusted, before being glittered.

Turkey with feathers on the platter.

Turkey Cake #1


Turkey Cake #2


I wish you a wonderful Holiday season and hope that you had a great Thanksgiving!  If you are shopping tomorrow, best of luck to you!  Next up in the Holiday cake department, Christmas cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment