Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brian & Jolene's Wedding

Brian and Jolene are a sweet couple!  I first met them last August and I just knew their wedding was going to be something so special.  I love when couples are as enthusiastic about their cake as I am!  I'm delighted to share the process of designing and creating their gorgeous wedding cake.  But first, their rehearsal dinner golf themed cake and cupcakes!  Golf balls, divots, tees and flags.
 
A blank canvas.
Beginning the sugar paste draping.
Piping triple swiss dots onto ivory fondant.
Sugar paste orchids.
Sugar paste roses and hydrangeas.
Sugar paste flowers and draping.
Voila!
Some photos of their beautiful decor by Events to Rent.
I especially love the roses at each place setting.
Congratulations Brian and Jolene!  Thank you so very much for including me in your wedding.  Everything was absolutely stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment